voters

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2007

• Reported By:Caldwell Texas
Saint Matthews Churches
P.O.Box 22148 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthews Churches asking for money that your prayer will be answer Tulsa Oklahoma

I Thought this is real when I have a rough life and made me believe this. I ask myself this why this keep coming to me and today I thought about looking them up and sure enough it was a scam. Its been going on with me about 9months and nothing happen to make my dreams come true and my suituations that I have been having. It is getting worse. I wanted to let yall know that I was having a weird feeling about this church . So thats why I looked them up .
I wish i can get my money back . But that not gonna happen until we catch these people. I stop sending them money

Ll67
Caldwell, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2007 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-asking-for-money-that-your-prayer-will-be-answer-Tulsa-Oklahoma-294614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthews Churches