Complaint Review: Saint Matthew's Churches

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 26, 2005

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
Saint Matthew's Churches
P.O.Box 22148 Tulsa,, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 918-582-7167
  • Web:
  • Category: Churches

Saint Matthew's Churches ripoff Tulsa, Oklahoma

I made a stupid mistake giving Saint matthew's Churches $30.00 to "sew the seeds". They harvested my money and I have yet to see anything in regards to it. Throughout this lengthy period of time I been getting these letters in the Mail. Every week like clock work. I got sick and tired of they're letters of how to get more money from me, when they didn't do anything in the first place.

I say, "answer my first pray and we will go from there." But still, nothing! So lately I've been writing, "Return to sender", on all the stuff that I 've been getting in the mail. And today I called they're Lawers firm and told them to take me off the mailing list. The girl there said, "OK I'll tell them." So hopefully this will be the end of that rip off. This time I"ll do my own praying, If God will hear me.

I would really like to see this jacka** Ewing behind bars where he belongs. And DAMN him to Hell for all the problems he has caused. Money is the root of all evil. So this means that he is evil and should be damned to Hell.

Thomas
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2005 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Saint-Matthews-Churches-ripoff-Tulsa-Oklahoma-155099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew's Churches