Complaint Review: Saint Matthew's Churches

Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthew's Churches ripoff Tulsa Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: shame on you

*Consumer Comment: saint matthew's website

I was asked to pray over a prayer rug at night and then send in money the next day. I decided to check to see if they had a website to see if they were legal. I found that they had been reported as a Rip Off. Thank God I did.

Irma
Victoria, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2004 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-Matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma/Saint-Matthews-Churches-ripoff-Tulsa-Oklahoma-83535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew's Churches

shame on you

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

How dare someone put a price tag on God's work.
I believe in the power of prayer. My prayer and
dedication will get my answers. People have little belief in God and his works. And to tell
them money will get them a prayer for anything they want? What a joke. They are setting people
to fail and give them false hope. Those who fall
for this will fall further from God's grace and that is a shame. I will say my own prayer for the people who fall for this scam and hope they see it is not God's fault.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

i also recive this prayer by letter to put my knees on this pray rug and return this back by 24 hrs to the church with a seed gift to god's work....i just thought i would check this out before i sent any money...and i'm i didnt and listen to my head instead of my heart....

#3 Consumer Suggestion

#4 Consumer Suggestion

#5 Consumer Suggestion

saint matthew's website

AUTHOR: Bonnie - (U.S.A.)

I also received a letter from this non-church read the question and answer section. This is the worst kind of con. I'm a Christian and this is so ofensive.

Praying on people's emotions through Christ to receive money it's sick and gives good churches a bad name. Not that this is a church that is,they reveal no actual church but admit that Tulsa is where a company opens their mail and donations and forwards all your prayer requests back to them where they pray five times a day over them . yeah right! well here is the website enjoy it just made me mad to bad everyone doesn't have a computer. www.saintmatthewschurches.com