Complaint Review: Saint Matthew'sChurches

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Green Springs Ohio
Saint Matthew'sChurches
PO Box 22148 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Saint Matthew's Churches Prayer Rug ripoff Prayer By Letters Tulsa Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Almost Ripped Off

*Consumer Comment: not a Catholic church

I got a letter in the mail from Saint Matthew's Church with a prayer rug in the letter telling me how to use the prayer rug. They told me to send it back to them so they could send it on to someone else. I sent it back to them with $5.00 enclosed. I checked on www.badbusinessbureau.com they said, they were a rip off. I don't want other people to get ripped off like I did. I thought it was true because it was coming from a Catholic church. Thank-you for your time and God bless you for helping people out. Keep up the great work.

Linda
Green Springs, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2004 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-MatthewsChurches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9909/Saint-Matthews-Churches-Prayer-Rug-ripoff-Prayer-By-Letters-Tulsa-Oklahoma-77343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint Matthew'sChurches

AUTHOR: Joann - (U.S.A.)

I recieved the Prayer rug letter in the mail and tried to research where it came from other than a P.O. Box. I couldn't find anything and decided to research futher and found this Rip-Off site. I'm glad I did because I will not send a contribution.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Almost Ripped Off

AUTHOR: Irma - (U.S.A.)

I received a prayer rug letter and was thinking about sending it in. I decided to check to see if they had a website before mailing in my money. Thank God I did, and I didn't get ripped off AGAIN.

not a Catholic church

AUTHOR: Pamala - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let everyone know that Saint Matthew's Churches is not a Catholic church. Please do not clump this rip-off church in with the Catholic Church just because it's named after a saint. I researched them at their web site and they do not share the beliefs of the Catholic Church. Thank-you