Complaint Review: Saint matthew's Churches

• Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Joan Huggins — Antioch Tennessee United States of America
Saint matthew's Churches
PO Box21838 Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Saint matthew's Churches Prayer by Letters Good fortune!! Prayer's are answered!! Sow your Seed it will return to you 10+!! Tulsa , Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: To be rid of these scammer-a*******s, photocopy a $5 bill and send it to them, Just one side, that's what they send

I have received letter after letter from this so called Church. And each one tells me something different to do with the little things they send me.Pour Blessed Salt on a dollar let it sit for ten minutes blow it off and put into my wallet.Then sow my Seed.And benefit from the Harvest!I have received two Blessed pennies"Prayer cloth"A blessed Cross. So many people telling how they sent in there Monies to the Harvest Plan and received Homes"Cars"Large amounts of Money. Times are hard and we all want a Blessing of good fortune.So of course I send Money.I fill like a fool.I later come on to this web sight.And type in Saint Matthew"s Churches Tulsa Ok.   Where I see Scam Fraud. I felt guilty not to send something.I felt like I would be Punished some how.For not Obeying ! I see now I have been taken again. Today's letter had a sealed letter inside.That I had to sleep with then not open until Sun Set Tomorrow. And not to read at all if I don't send in my Harvest! To tare it up and throw away!! I have to obey his word.    Please If you receive these letters don't fill guilty if you don't respond God Loves us all. No matter how broke we are!!  And when a Church tells you to write down the amount of money you want to receive . And they will Pray for that amount! Just didn't seem right.it never said anything about praying for others! To have food or good health.  So Good Luck to you all. I'm Thankful for the Ripoff Report!!!They will get the word out! God Bless you all!!:)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saint-matthews-Churches/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-9811/Saint-matthews-Churches-Prayer-by-Letters-Good-fortune-Prayers-are-answered-Sow-your-741635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Saint matthew's Churches

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

And be rid of these scammers Praying on your wallet .