Complaint Review: Sal Ferrintino; Legal Jurisdiction Support Services; First North American National Bank

• Submitted: Fri, January 02, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Midlothian Virginia
191 Peachtree St Ste 3300 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Sal Ferrintino; First North American National Bank Telephoned me to inform me I was being sued over an outstanding credit balance Atlanta Georgia

I was contacted, December 30th, by a Lead Investigator (Sal Ferrintino) care of First North American National Bank stating a subpoena was being issued in my name and I should obtain legal representation. I asked what this was in regards to and he said I had an outstanding balance on a retail credit card held by First North American National Bank. I challenged that assertion and said he must have me mixed up with some one else by a similar name. I explained that I monitor my credit file very closely and that his assertion was impossible. I do not have any outstanding debt. He continued to tell me I was going to be sued and to be prepared. He did not make any offers or provide any solutions, so I could not figure out what his gain would be to do this to my family.

Nevertheless, I hung up the phone and have begun to look into the company and the bank. I just wanted to document it with the ripoff report and I will follow up with my state Attorney General' s office and the Federal Trade Commission.

Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sal-Ferrintino-Legal-Jurisdiction-Support-Services-First-North-American-National-Bank/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Sal-Ferrintino-First-North-American-National-Bank-Telephoned-me-to-inform-me-I-was-being-407191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sal Ferrintino; Legal Jurisdiction Support Services; First North American National Bank