milk

Complaint Review: Sal Pirwani (sensationinc)

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Me — USA Washington United States of America
Sal Pirwani (sensationinc)
PARMA Heights Ohio Parma Heights, Ohio United States of America

Sal Pirwani (sensationinc) Sensation inc EBAY EBAY SCAMMER/FEEDBACK EXTORTION/ANNOYING EBAYER Parma Heights, Ohio

*Author of original report: Hahhahahahaha

*Consumer Comment: Well.....

I sold a sunglasses case on ebay to SAL PIRWANI (sensationinc). He paid about $9. I charged about $4 for shipping. He started emailing me immediately asking for tracking and wanting to know if his case had been ship. I can already tell this ebay person is going to be a problem.  Even though I was annoyed, I responded to every message he sent. I figured he would get the item within a few days, and that would be the end of it. He wrote me again and asked if I had shipped the item, even though I told him that I had, and hit send the shipped notice through Ebay. He did not wait for a response, and left me negative feedback LYING saying I was never responding to his messages and that I didn't ship his item, and that I was a scam. I wrote him back when I saw that and said AGAIN that the item was in the mail and that he needed to give enough time for the item to arrive. He bitched about the tracking, to which I said, I didn't know it was necessary on a $9 item. LESSON LEARNED! He told me he would take the feedback off IF he got the item. The next day he says he got the item but he complains that he paid $4 in shipping, but I paid $2. I explain to him I still had to pay for packaging and that the $4 (WHICH HE AGREED TO PAY BY BIDDING IN THE FIRST PLACE) was for shipping and handling. He then threatens me that he will now not remove the negative feedback UNLESS I refund him.

SERIOUSLY?? YOU AGREED TO THIS COST!! WHY WOULD I REFUND YOU?? YOU SHOULD NOT BID ON SOMETHING YOU DON'T AGREE TO.

So He tried to extort me for feedback removal which at that point I didn't care because this is just a joke and I can't stand people like him that try to rip people off. HEY SAL, if you're so broke you can't afford all the shipping costs, maybe you shouldn't be spending money on ebay. I saw feedback that was left for you that you sell fake perfume! REPLICA's are ILLEGAL!!

EBAY FEEDBACK EXTORTION REPORTED! BAD EBAYER! EBAY FEEDBACK EXTORTION! BAD!!!!!!Seller: at1090 ( 2 ) Feb-27-13 10:11Reply by sensationinc (Feb-27-13 11:23):New to Ebay and a Horrible Seller! Just Look at his feedback history, NOTHING!!Follow-up by at1090 (Feb-27-13 11:38):AGREES TO SHIP PRICE THEN WANTS REFUND & THREATENS FEEDBACK EXTORTION.**BEWARE**

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sal-Pirwani-sensationinc/Parma-Heights-Ohio-44120/Sal-Pirwani-sensationinc-Sensation-inc-EBAY-EBAY-SCAMMERFEEDBACK-EXTORTIONANNOYING-EB-1021269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sal Pirwani (sensationinc)

Hahhahahahaha

AUTHOR: rg - (United States of America)

Well he was demanding a refund of shipping that he agreed to pay!!! And wouldn't change the feedback unless he got it. Lucky for me I can just start a new eBay account and block him. But funny what you said!!!! What a cheapa**! Maybe he needs a real job instead of selling replica perfume!

Well.....

AUTHOR: richard - (United States of America)

I don't think thisis is exactly as feedback extortion. That is usually when the buyer demands something extra in return. This I beleive is just another example of an indian buyer being a d*ck. These are the cheapest people who can run into. They want what they want, how they want it, and how much they want to pay for it. And woe to those who throw a wrench in their perfect world because they will throw a hissy fit like a 3huge year old school girl. Some people should not own a computer.