Complaint Review: Sal Puglia - Hope Now Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By:Boiling Springs South Carolina
Sal Puglia - Hope Now Financial Services
200 Lake Drive East Suite 200 Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Sal Puglia - Brad Vesbe - Kimberly Moore - Hope Now Financial Services - Hope Now Modifications Why are these people still not behind bars Cherry Hill New Jersey

*Author of original report: I have discovered that Brad Vespe is not and was not involved

*Consumer Suggestion: I agree.These guys should not even be allowed to take there things after robbing us.What are they not in Jail?

*Author of original report: Sorry spelled Brads last Name wrong.It is Brad Vespe

A picture on the net of Sal Puglia with a uhaul moving out of there closed business when he has ripped people for hundreds of thousands of dollars.And Brad Vespe the Marketing manager that assured me don't worry we are working on your file and guaranteed me this was not a scam.Brad Vespe also promised me a refund but between Brad and Kimberly Moore they were just helping this company to scam money from people who truly were in financial trouble.Instead of behind bars these individuals will be back out there working for someone else instead of facing any consequence for what they have done.Brad if you are reading this remember our last phone conversation that I told you I was reporting you guys and you said your company had nothing to worry about because they were legit.Who is jobless now

Nascar
Boiling Springs, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sal-Puglia-Hope-Now-Financial-Services/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-0800/Sal-Puglia-Brad-Vesbe-Kimberly-Moore-Hope-Now-Financial-Services-Hope-Now-Modific-452674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sal Puglia - Hope Now Financial Services

I have discovered that Brad Vespe is not and was not involved

AUTHOR: Nascar - (USA)

Brad has turned out to be a decent person. Over the past year Brad has contacted me on numerous occasions just to see how things are with me. Brad Vespe was scammed just as much as the rest of us.  I thought at the time that I had written this report that Brad was in on the scam. He was put in the middle by someone else and was lied to up until the day this company was forced to fold. He was only a messenger. Instead of Sal Puglia,Nick Puglia, or Chris Gallow returning my call they put Brad in the middle to tell me everything was fine. I have his personal phone number and to this day Brad always takes my calls. He has been very helpful considering all that has taken place. My #1 goal is to take Sal and Nick Puglia anyway I can for the pain and hardship he has caused my family and many others. The intent of this is to clear Brads name.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

How can someone steal from us and then walk the streets.The scary part is where will these people work next.Hope now stole from me in December 2008.The FTC and New Jersey Attorney General needs to move quicker before they hide all of the money if they have not done so.If they have we should own there homes.My attorney is waiting for the outcome.I will not just settle for the refund now.They have caused to much damage.

Sorry spelled Brads last Name wrong.It is Brad Vespe

AUTHOR: Nascar - (U.S.A.)

The marketing manager was Brad Vespe