Complaint Review: Sal

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: sal — island park New York United States of America
Sal
20 Marina Road Island Park NY Internet United States of America

Sal JBEI charged11.95 from my visa account without authorization, never heard of this company. My account has an security alert for ID or visa thief. Internet

On Saturday, 7/7/12 at about 2pm I recieved at alert stating that several purchases have been made within several minutes in different areas have assessed my account without authorization, 11.95 was withdrawn from my account. I have reported my Credit Union security and place a report of ID thief. the following companies other than JBEI were No No Radiances (twice) Big Fish Games, Web.com S.All transactions will be frozen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sal/internet/Sal-JBEI-charged1195-from-my-visa-account-without-authorization-never-heard-of-this-com-908105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sal