Complaint Review: Sala Gold

• Reported By: Maria — M Other Spain
Sala Gold
Calle de Luis de Vel M, Select State/Province United States of America

Sala Gold stealing, theft, robo Mlaga, Spain

I stay in Mlaga for Erasmus Programme and go to the Sala Gold. At the door they tell me to pay 10 to go inside. The man working as security at door puts in his pocket. When I go inside I am told I must pay another 10. I give a billete of 20 to the man and he refuses to give me back the 10 difference. I told him to give it all back and that I did not want to go inside anymore. I feel they taken advantage of me because I was a woman and by myself. And they were big men so I could do nothing.

The day following I got to the police station and file a report but they say if I do not know the names of the men they will have a hard time. Plus I have to leave back for my country (Sweden) when Erasmus and vacations finish. You must be very careful here you can get robbed easy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sala-Gold/M-Select-StateProvince-29008/Sala-Gold-stealing-theft-robo-Mlaga-Spain-946179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sala Gold