Complaint Review: Sales Spider

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: Eric — cottondale Alabama
Sales Spider
Internet USA

Sales Spider Sales Spider www.salesspider.com Putting up my personal information, and mixing it with other folks personal info without permission Internet

OK long story short,  We been getting phone calls from a  collection agency. They were looking for an individual who is not us,  So I did a search on this person, and sure enough salesspider had this person listed with my personal cell phone the wifes cell phone and my home phone.

I don't know where salesspider got the info but it is wrong, we had our home phone for 20+ years and our cell phone numbers for the past 5 years.

So somehow sales spider put that information out.  It took them 3 weeks to pull the info down, after I threatened to get a lawyer after them.  It took google a week to fix the search indicators to have that infromation removed.

Well I thought I had it fixed.  Only to find out today that once again, the same person who was associated with our home phone was back out there on salesspider.

So sales spider is getting info from god knows where, and just placing it on the internet, and its not right, at least not in our case.  Not only that but listing us as a business in another state that is not even close to our area code.

salesspider is just putting all kinds of info out, and now this time they want money to remove the listing that is wrong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sales-Spider/internet/Sales-Spider-Sales-Spider-wwwsalesspidercom-Putting-up-my-personal-information-and-mix-1142256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sales Spider