Complaint Review: Sales Success International

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: JM, Fort Worth area — Southlake Texas USA
Sales Success International
PO Box 660675 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Sales Success International - Sean Downing Sean Downing He's a scam artist in a cheap suit Dallas, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Arrested

*UPDATE Employee: Company Rebiulding

*UPDATE Employee: Company Restructuring

Sean Downey, owner of Sales Success International is a complete fraud.  He came and spoke to our group, indicated he'd been trained by several of the nationally known sales training guru's etc....I thought, to myself, hmmm if he's really this successful, why is he wearing such a cheap, ill fitting suit.  Should have been clue number one.  But, in my desire to be come a better salesperson, I signed up for his training. The second clue, was the first training session to be held that next week, was "rescheduled". Although I never received notification of that.  I found out via word of mouth that it was rescheduled for today 12/3/09 at the Irving Arts Center.  I have discovered the seminars were never scheduled at the Arts center, for either event. Also, when I received my credit card bill, I had been charged twice for his services.  Once through paypal with a tag of Salescons...........which I might have overlooked, save for the large amount, and the 2nd charge through his company.  I got the first paypal charge removed immediately, thank heavens, directly through my CC company, as I never heard back from multiple calls to SSI. I've never been contacted directly by SSI to be notified of cancellations/changes/ etc.... nor had any of my calls/emails returned.  Seems he's making his rounds through TX. Beware all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sales-Success-International/Dallas-Texas-75266/Sales-Success-International-Sean-Downing-Sean-Downing-Hes-a-scam-artist-in-a-cheap-suit-532910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sales Success International

Arrested

AUTHOR: Alias - (USA)

Here is the link for the arrest. It was on drug charges, please call the police in your area for the charges of what he did to all of you..

Company Rebiulding

AUTHOR: past employee - (Virgin Islands (US))

All of these posts are not compelety accurate. Sales Success International has served over 16,000 client in 7 years with their events accross the nation. Unfortunately with the down turn in the economy in 2009 Sales Success International took a dramatic hit in profits just like many other companies. With being a very successful company for years they had a very high overhead or fixed costs. With that being said, they had not choice but to shut down operations under BK protection. The company is restructuring and reopening with little or any fixed costs, and will be back putting on great seminars. Keep in mind when reading these somewhat ficticious and slanderous posts, that this company has over 16,000 clients servered with only 10 complaints.This compnay truly helps people and serves the needs of what mnay business people and salespeople need, not to mention, after tough times even more experience on how to help people rebound from tough times that many are enduring! Give this company a shot if you get the chance, you will be shocked how much they can help!!!

Company Restructuring

AUTHOR: past employee - (Virgin Islands (US))

Iused to work for this company. And they do put on incredible seminars and events. I have noticed some complaints and wanted to give inside input as to what has happened. With an extreme downturn in the economy, this company has taken many hits over the past 12 months. This in turn has caused many issues. I know this company and they have always put on the best events. I was let go in September as the company was shutting down, and going to restructure their business thru BK protection. I am not sure to the status of that, but, I do know they will bounce back bigger than ever and continue to put on great events in the future.Sean Downing is one of the best speakers I have ever seen and trains on topics that no one can train! he is the best at what he does and that is a speaker/trainer. By the way, Sean Downing (as stated in other posts) is not the owner of this company. He is an employee and one of the speakers and trainers. Anyway, thought I put my two sense worth in as a ex employee. If you can ever attend a Sean Downing Live Event, I would absoultely attend. Its the BEST!