Complaint Review: Sales Success International

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Landlord — Tiki Island Texas USA
Sales Success International
salessuccessinternational.net Internet United States of America

Sales Success International Sean Downing This motivational speaker signed a 12 Tiki Island, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Arrested

*UPDATE Employee: Company Rebuilding

*UPDATE Employee: Company restructuring

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COmpnay is restructuring

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Saw This Man

Sean Downing, "The Closer", didn't close anything with us.  He signed a 12 month contract on a property we own and left after a few months in the middle of the night.  He allowed his "friends" to stay at our property over the 4th of July weekend at our expense.  We only discovered that he left when he kept putting off paying us the rent.

We lost a number of profitable summer rentals for our property located 10 minutes from the beach.  He also left owing us utilities and he signed a 2 year contract with Comcast using our company name.

He moved and dismantled furniture and left the place in general disarray.  We allowed him to have a dog with the written agreement that he would be required to pay for carpet cleaning when he left.  There was dog excrement on the carpet and we had to pay for the carpets to be cleaned.

We have spoken with him on several occasions and he has promised to pay us, but we have not received any monies from him.  He won't return emails and has indicated to us that he is filing bankruptcy.  Where is his "sales success?"  He owes us 5 figures and lied to us about his leaving the property.  He is not trustworthy and we have a feeling that this a pattern with him, as he travels around the US promoting his products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sales-Success-International/internet/Sales-Success-International-Sean-Downing-This-motivational-speaker-signed-a-12-Tiki-Islan-482528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sales Success International

Arrested

AUTHOR: Alias - (USA)

Here is the link for the arrest. It was on drug charges, please call the police in your area for the charges of what he did to all of you..

Company Rebuilding

AUTHOR: past employee - (Virgin Islands (US))

All of these posts are not compelety accurate. Sales Success International has served over 16,000 client in 7 years with their events accross the nation. Unfortunately with the down turn in the economy in 2009 Sales Success International took a dramatic hit in profits just like many other companies. With being a very successful company for years they had a very high overhead or fixed costs. With that being said, they had not choice but to shut down operations under BK protection. The company is restructuring and reopening with little or any fixed costs, and will be back putting on great seminars. Keep in mind when reading these somewhat ficticious and slanderous posts, that this company has over 16,000 clients servered with only 10 complaints.This compnay truly helps people and serves the needs of what mnay business people and salespeople need, not to mention, after tough times even more experience on how to help people rebound from tough times that many are enduring! Give this company a shot if you get the chance, you will be shocked how much they can help!!!

Company restructuring

AUTHOR: past employee - (Virgin Islands (US))

Iused to work for this company. And they do put on incredible seminars and events. I have noticed some complaints and wanted to give inside input as to what has happened. With an extreme downturn in the economy, this company has taken many hits over the past 12 months. This in turn has caused many issues. I know this company and they have always put on the best events. I was let go in September as the company was shutting down, and going to restructure their business thru BK protection. I am not sure to the status of that, but, I do know they will bounce back bigger than ever and continue to put on great events in the future.Sean Downing is one of the best speakers I have ever seen and trains on topics that no one can train! he is the best at what he does and that is a speaker/trainer. By the way, Sean Downing (as stated in other posts) is not the owner of this company. He is an employee and one of the speakers and trainers. Anyway, thought I put my two sense worth in as a ex employee. If you can ever attend a Sean Downing Live Event, I would absoultely attend. Its the BEST!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COmpnay is restructuring

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Saw This Man

AUTHOR: Tina Nelson - (USA)

I have recenlty had contact with this man you can see my report dated 6/28/10. Last heard he is now in Arkansas or Texas. Recenlty arrested in Arkansas for a Failure to Appear charge so assume he has skipped town after he was released. He leaves a path of destruction where ever he goes. Need to get im off the streets quickly....