Complaint Review: SalesTeam USA

• Reported By: Craig — Miami Florida United States of America
SalesTeam USA
Glenview, Illinois United States of America

SalesTeam USA Bruce Piazza work from home scam Glenview, Illinois

Replied to add on Craigslist for work at home position.  Attended online meeting where the owner Bruce Piazza presented big commissions and hot leads.  After training I started making my 400 calls a day.  When I did get a lead I sent it over to the owner and got little or no response.  I did that several times and asked Bruce for feedback.  He said they were dead or they were bad credit.  The couple bad credits I did supposedly get were supposed to have been direct deposited into my account and never were.  Every time I would call to ask where my commissions were the Bruce would say hell call me back and then hang up.  He never called back.  I called continuously all while still working and sending leads.   Bruce said he would mail out checks for me.  Another week went by and still nothing.  His response was "if you didnt get your checks thats your problem not mine."  After many weeks and hundreds of hours, I came to the conclusion that I wasted my time and energy.  Now I know that he continuously hires people, takes their leads, pays them little to nothing until they fall away and a new person comes on board.  The only person that makes money at SalesTeam USA is the Bruce.  I decided to google him and his business and was very interested at what I found but not surprised.  See for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SalesTeam-USA/Glenview-Illinois-60025/SalesTeam-USA-Bruce-Piazza-work-from-home-scam-Glenview-Illinois-983568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SalesTeam USA