Complaint Review: Salesdialers.com

• Updated: Tue, October 02, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Salesdialers.com
315 Commercial Court Suite 4 Savannah, Georgia United States of America

Salesdialers.com Cory Joseph Prado Salesdialers.com Gary Prado and Cory Prado Scammed Us Out Of Over $900.00 Savannah, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Please assist us with your contact information so we may help you.

We too were ripped off by Gary Prado and Cory Prado of salesdialers.com.  The service did not work as promised and they never refunded our money as promised.  Cory cussed me out as well when I expressed my issues to him and referrred to me as being naive. A simple google search told me everything I need to know about salesdialers.com and their customer service.

I wiish we had done this search prior to doing business with them.  I would never have done business with a company that would stoop so low as to do a background check on a client that complained about their service and then put that information on the internet for the world to see.  Simply put, salesdialers.com is a scam, pure and simple.  Do not use them or they will steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salesdialerscom/Savannah-Georgia-31405/Salesdialerscom-Cory-Joseph-Prado-Salesdialerscom-Gary-Prado-and-Cory-Prado-Scammed-Us-945164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salesdialers.com

Please assist us with your contact information so we may help you.

AUTHOR: cprado - (United States of America)

Dear sir or ma'am,

We are having a hard time identifying you as we we have no products that are $900 and have no record of $900 transactions. If this is a true posting, then why haven't you attempted to contact us as this is something that would not easily be forgotten or documented. If you reply with your name we will gladly look up your account and contact you. If you don't reply then we can safely assume this is another fabricated posting possibly from another user on this forum. Just send us the proof and we'll be more than happy to help you. We go over and beyond with all of our customers and take great pride in our A-rating with the Better Business Bureau and only ask for the opportunity to help you.

Respectfully,