Complaint Review: Salesforce.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: Business owner — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Salesforce.com

Salesforce.com Buy TODAY get screwed a day later!! Internet

In short this Company abuses small new businesses like mine!! You trust that because they have big corporate clients that they must be a reputable company, in fact they are the opposite. DONT SIGN ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING YOUR LAWYERS CHECK IT - EVEN THEN I WOULD STRONGLY AVOID THIS COMPANY AND TRY ZOHO.COM INSTEAD - The reason they boast big corporate companies is you need to have a big corporate account to keep up with their constant "ad an additional plan" schemes! They suck you in with this "I will throw in this package now for free if you sign now - then later its "you need to buy this, then buy that and upgrade for this"... $1500 a month to start and we still could not use it effectively vs what I am paying with Zoho now for the same thing at only $150 a month INCLUDING ALL THEIR UPGRADES

They have high pressured sales reps that offer you non stop help and advice UNTIL YOU SIGN AND PAY then your on your own, when you request help you need to BUY even more packages.  I cancelled my agreement only days after signing because I could not use the system effectively and they would not help! I cancelled verbally and in writing through email and official mail.  I then have an ABUSIVE collections agents calling me daily with threats.  On trying to speak to them they SCREAMED at me on the phone with threats, called me a RETARD amongst other things for signing a contract IF I WAS TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T CANCEL IT!! The collections agency are trying to bully me by telling me I have no rights to recision or canellation or in her words "lawyers are expensive and we will win anyway so you might as well just pay now or else this will continue and it will cost you a lot more in the long run"!

In short they are high pressured and do not care if you can't use there services they just want paying for it regardless.  The customer service stinks its all nicey nice until they have that signature!

I found an alternative CRM which is called ZOHO.com they are exactly the same, give you non stop help - are free for the first three users and then only $12 dollars per month.  A fraction of the price - an a 100% better on customer service.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CORPORATE BUDGET TO KEEP PAYING OUT AND YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ADVANCED DEGREE IN THESE CRM SYSTEMS DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS  -SMALL BUSINESSES SHOULD MATTER BUT THEY DON'T TO THE BIG GUYS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salesforcecom/internet/Salesforcecom-Buy-TODAY-get-screwed-a-day-later-Internet-585368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salesforce.com