Complaint Review: Salesforce.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: David — Pooler Georgia United States of America
Salesforce.com

Salesforce.com This company lures users into unfair contracts and refuses to negotiate a setllement when the product does not work out. This is a web based product. Response time by their servers fell off dramatic , Internet

Salesforce.com lured me into a 3 year contract.  The salesman said I could terminate the contract at any time by paying the regular price for the time I used the service.  After using the product for a few months, response time on their web based CRM become too slow to be usable.  When a customer calls, I have to pull up their records immediately so I know who I am talking too.  Salesforce.com was unable or unwilling to resolve the problem.  I have paid them for 1 1/2 years of a 3 year contract and they refuse to terminate the contract early as promised.  They will not accept an early termination fee or anything else that is common practice.  They hound me incessantly for payment.  I am a disable veteran.  I have been ill most of last year and made no income whatsoever.  They are greedy and totally unwilling to compromise or have any meaningful discussion.  They listen and tell me they will look into my request, then email me within minutes telling me my request for relief is denied.  This is a greedy company that lures customers into long-term contracts so they can continue collecting fees long past the time the customer has any hope of putting the product to good use.

The product has limited functionality because they are greedy and want to charge extra for a multitude of add ons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salesforcecom/internet/Salesforcecom-This-company-lures-users-into-unfair-contracts-and-refuses-to-negotiate-a-1018841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salesforce.com