Complaint Review: Salesforce.com;

• Updated: Fri, May 01, 2009

• Reported By:SLC Utah
Salesforce.com;
www.salesforce.com Internet U.S.A.

Salesforce.com is a good CRM program but the reprsentatives lie. They change price and hold your data hostage if you don't go along. Their tech support is terrible. It is in Costa Rica and you coumminication is difficult. San Francisco California Internet

Salesforce.com is a good program but their reps are dishonest. I signed up for a free 30 day trial. The girl told me the price could be negotiated to $50.00 per month. At the end of the trial the rep said that because I did not record her call they would not honor her price. Instead they are charging me $65.00 per month.

Their tech support agents are all in Costa Rica. They are nice but the language is a real barrier. they are unable to help me access my data in the way the program was sold.

The worst thing is that they have denied me access to my data 3x despite the fact that I am paying $65.00 per month and am current on all my payments. They are constantly trying to upsale the product and using denial to data as leverage.

I have never complained on-line, to BBB or anywhere else. But I have had it with Salesforce. The reps are do not care about you as a person. I will go elsewhere the minute my subscription expires.

Lefty
SLC, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2009 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salesforcecom/internet/Salesforcecom-is-a-good-CRM-program-but-the-reprsentatives-lie-They-change-price-and-ho-448071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salesforce.com;