• Report: #206714

• Submitted: Fri, August 18, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, August 18, 2006

• Reported By:Mt Vernon Indiana
Sales@lwpelelectronics.com
202 N. Magnolia Drive, Saco ME 09072 SACO, Maine U.S.A.

lwpelectronics Email suggesting payment had been made for a phone from Lwpelectronics from my paypal acct Very scary ripoff SACO Maine

I received an email suggesting a payment was made from my paypal a/c for a phone which was shipped to Bill Chang.

This been untrue I went to the link and very nearly but in my email and password. But stopped myself thinking it was a bit weird.

I did nowever phone my bank and put a stop on the transaction more for my piece of mind. Which I will be charged for, $30.

I also forwarded the email to paypal who emailed me immediately saying that this transaction was not theirs and gave me some pointers on what to do if this does happen.

We should all be aware that this doesn't just happen to other people.

Catherine
Mt Vernon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Saleslwpelelectronicscom/SACO-Maine-09072/lwpelectronics-Email-suggesting-payment-had-been-made-for-a-phone-from-Lwpelectronics-from-206714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sales@lwpelelectronics.com