Complaint Review: Salesrun

• Reported By: Anonymous — Vernon British Columbia
Salesrun
, Select State/Province USA

Salesrun Extremely poor packing. Broken product China Internet

I ordered a couple Mac eyeshadow palates last month from salesrun.com. It finally came a month and a half later in a very beat up box that didnt say fragile or anything on it. When I opened it I noticed eyeshadow all over the inside, needless to say most of the eyeshadows were broken and the ones that weren't were covered in broken bits. The case was also broken. When I emailed and told them I was very upset they offered to give me 10'dollars. When I said that wasnt good enough I wanted a full refund or new product sent properly wrapped, they said that would send new products with me next purchase. I am outraged and these people are full of s***. I will never be using them again and will be warning people not to as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salesrun/Select-StateProvince/Salesrun-Extremely-poor-packing-Broken-product-China-Internet-1125259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salesrun