Complaint Review: Salley and Salley Attorneys

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: rippedoffbysandrathesnakesalley — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Salley and Salley Attorneys
3445 N. Causeway Blvd. Metairie, Louisiana United States of America
  • Phone: 504-837-5499
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Salley and Salley Attorneys Sandra S. Salley Sandra Salley - Total Ripoff Artist Metairie, Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to Non Client's Report

I saw the previous post concerning the law firm Salley and Salley Attorneys and felt compelled to respond. I completely agree that law firm is nothing but a ripoff! I dealt with the "mother" Sandra Salley. She represented my ex-husband during our divorce proceedings 12 years ago. He paid a ton of money to this woman with the goal in mind of using the legal system to harass me and to bully me. She was fully aware of my ex-husband's intentions and did nothing but facilitate/encourage his abuse toward me.  And then I was forced to pay a ton of money to my attorney to defend myself against the most ridiculous legal actions imaginable!  Nothing but a bunch of crazy making engaged by them designed to distract from the real issues at hand and this woman could have cared less the long term consequences to our daughter.  The judge saw right through their manipulations but not before a whole pile of money had been wasted. My daughter was 5 years old at the time when this was happening and the stress of the situation both for her and me caused some long term emotional  damage that took much effort to overcome. Fast forward 12 years later here we are today my daughter is doing great and I couldn't be more proud of the young lady she has become despite the obstacles along the way.  My daughter is so excited about starting college next year and I am excited for her. As I write this post I think about the money I wasn't able to save for my daughter to go to college and then I remember why. I think back to that time in our lives and wonder how people can be so foolish and selfish. This woman thinks she is some great attorney but all she does is inspire the sociopaths of the world like my ex husband into a bunch of unnecessary, abusive, costly legal drama. As far as I'm concerned she stole my kid's college money! In my opinion that makes her a bad attorney and a bad mother! Fortunately my daughter happens to be academically talented enough for the various financial awards being made available to college students these days and I am confident we will get by we always have in spite of everything. I do wonder what opportunities my daughter could have had if that money had been saved for her future instead of going toward feeding the useless legal drama that Sandra Salley so very much inspires. So my message to you Ms. Salley in case you ever do read this post: You set a very bad example to the legal community and ultimately you steal money from kid's college savings via your clients whom you either manipulate or they themselves are manipulators for whom you facilitate their abusive actions. There are many others just like me who see right through you and we are in the crowd of folks who refuse to be yours or anyone else's victim. The money I need right now to fund my daughter's college education is in your pocket but you know what? My daughter is going to be successful anyway and I will do what it takes as her mother to see to it that she is provided with the right opportunities to make that happen. I was the defendant who chose motherhood as first priority while not giving nearly as much priority to the role of "litigant" as you and my ex husband tried so hard to force that role upon me. I chose not to play your game which is why you didn't win. Sure it's true the money wasted is the money that is now currently unavailable for my daughter's future but that doesn't mean you won. There is nothing of value that your firm generates which really does make you a loser!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salley-and-Salley-Attorneys/Metairie-Louisiana-70003/Salley-and-Salley-Attorneys-Sandra-S-Salley-Sandra-Salley-Total-Ripoff-Artist-Metairie-813502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salley and Salley Attorneys

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal to Non Client's Report

AUTHOR: Salley & Salley, Attorneys at Law, - (United States of America)

After reviewing this complaint, it should be noted that the author has NEVER been a client of Salley & Salley.  This website should be reserved for services a person has actually received from a business.  The authors ex-husband has been a satisfied client of Salley & Salley for more than 12 years.  If he likes the way we represent him, obviously the author would not.  The author is clearly unhappy with the level of success we have achieved for her ex-husband.

The focus of Salley & Salley is on our clients goals and the best interest of the children.