Complaint Review: Sallie Mae - Allentown Business School - Lehigh Valley College

• Submitted: Mon, August 17, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: shannon — morrisville Pennsylvania USA
Sallie Mae - Allentown Business School - Lehigh Valley College
2809 East Saucon Valley Road Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sallie Mae - Allentown Business Schoolfrom me attending LHV, its has made my life a living hell, and my future. each day i have to deal with different companies calling me telling me i own them over 10,000 for the same stuff. morrisville, Pennsylvania

i attended lehigh valley college back in 2004, and little did i know that it would of be one the wrost decisions i made into adult hood and leaving high school. this school has made my life a living hell, and my future. im in the world of debit

i just dont even know where to start, i receive phones everyday for all different types or credit companies telling me that i own them over 10,000 for students loans throught sallie mae. mostly all for the same stuff i'm bein charged for. i was told by my adviser that we would receive a free laptop and it was also on the LVC website, i'm actually being charged for this laptop and the price is well over the amount you would pay for. i was told that housing was be taking care of, now that rental office of the apartments i was living at has contact my mother.

i was paying on one of the loans, but there are just too much at this point for me to pay for all at once and for the same stuff. i dont feel that i should be force to pay this, and for school that no longer is open, and that was in the newspaper for being a scam i feel i like i was missed lead, and i was younger at the time and really didn't have no one to tell me if it i was making the right decisons by attending this school.

now i'm stuck with a world a debit, and stress. i just dont know what else to do at this point or how to really handle it. i mostly want to go back to school, but i can't even apply to any school or take out any type of loan because it has messed up my credit, and the it the wrost thing at this point in my life. each day i wake up to stress from this school, and how it has messed me up and my future, and not only me. i need some type of help!!! the best thing that could happen is that it be moved from my credit, so i could move on with my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sallie-Mae-Allentown-Business-School-Lehigh-Valley-College/Allentown-Pennsylvania-/Sallie-Mae-Allentown-Business-Schoolfrom-me-attending-LHV-its-has-made-my-life-a-living-481366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sallie Mae - Allentown Business School - Lehigh Valley College