Complaint Review: Sallie Mae, Bank One

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, January 10, 2006

• Reported By:sanfrancisco California
Sallie Mae, Bank One
220 Lalsey Avenue Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-545-4199
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Sallie Mae, Bank One predatory lending practices legalized loan sharks! Ripoff Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania

Sallie Mae / Bank One is to me a predatory lending institution preying on young, vuneralble, unsuspecting students. Sallie Mae/ Bank One has continuously added capitalization fees on my student loan with each and every payment I make, therefore my student loan is ever increasing after paying over 6 years worth of payments. My student loan with sallie mae/ bank one continues to rise higher and higher every month and it is never decreasing. I have and continued to pay my monthly student loan payments even while attending school as a full-time student. Sallie mae/ bank one has harrassed me verbally by phone, and in writing has proven that my student loan with them will never be paid off because of how they have structured my loan. My initial loan for school was for less than $25,000.00 and now with sallie mae / bank ones' capitialization fees added to my loan every month my student loan balance is now $33,047.18 (and is increasing). As I have stated I have paid over 6 years worth of payments which equates to a total of $15,946.60, and only $4,067.45 has been applied to the principle. Sallie mae/ bank one has tried to make my life a living HELL. They are a very evil institution to me and somehow continues to elude the law. I hope that sallie mae/ bank one is not paying off our politicans to keep the laws on their side??? Do you know of any attorneys willing to fight sallie mae / bank one and win? After all I actually want to pay off my debt with them before I grow old and die, but under these circumstances no HUMAN BEING can possibly pay off a loan where the principle never decreases within your lifetime (after paying thousands and thousands of dollars every year).

HELP ME!
sanfrancisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2006 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sallie-Mae-Bank-One/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18706/Sallie-Mae-Bank-One-predatory-lending-practices-legalized-loan-sharks-Ripoff-Wilkes-Barr-171170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sallie Mae, Bank One