• Report: #1131919

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Hubster — Alabama
Sallie Mae
Government Loans , Select State/Province USA

Sallie Mae Sallie Mae The Largest Scam Artist in America United States Worldwide

If I were you I would stay FAR AWAY from Sallie Mae or any of its affiliates.  Obtaining a student loan was the worst thing I could have ever done.  I attended school in 2004 and had to take out a loan through Sallie Mae.  Here we are in 2014 and all I get is the run around when I contact them.  They are reporting false information on my credit report when I've honored my debt and paid them off in full.  It seems to be nothing that I can do at this point and I don't wish on anyone I know. STAY AWAY!!!  You're better off finishing school paying out of your own pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sallie-Mae/Select-StateProvince/Sallie-Mae-Sallie-Mae-The-Largest-Scam-Artist-in-America-United-States-Worldwide-1131919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sallie Mae