Complaint Review: Sallie Mae

• Reported By: SCO — Portland Oregon United States of America
Sallie Mae
p.o. box WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sallie Mae P.O. BOX Phone Harrassment WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania

I get constant automated phone calls from Sallie Mae, with a message that I owe them money.

I have never borrowed anything, never contacted, never had any connection with this organization.

I have tried to contact these people to no avail. Every time I make an attempt to contact, I get more of the same phone calls.

Repeating, I have never had any loans, never had any dealings, never asked for a pamphlet from this organization.

I do not know how they got my phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sallie-Mae/WILKES-BARRE-Pennsylvania-18773-9500/Sallie-Mae-PO-BOX-Phone-Harrassment-WILKES-BARRE-Pennsylvania-723300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sallie Mae