Complaint Review: Sallie Mae

• Submitted: Wed, May 09, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: Peggy simmons — sequim Washington U.S.A.
Sallie Mae
Po box 9532 Wilkes barRe, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sallie Mae Loan fraud Wilkes barRe , Pennsylvania

Applied for sallie Mae loan and received two checks which I signed for totaling 400$ . A few months later I left the school and continued on at a different school. The first school was paid for by a pell grant. Sallie Mae then released 7600 to the previous school without my signature after I called and told em I was leaving the school. I've been asking to see my signature and turned it into their fraud detection and am now paying $120 to keep my loan out of default. It's now over 8300 due to late charges even though they never checked into my paperwork or sent me the fraud packet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sallie-Mae/Wilkes-barRe-Pennsylvania-18873/Sallie-Mae-Loan-fraud-Wilkes-barRe-Pennsylvania-880288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sallie Mae