Complaint Review: Sally Beauty Supply

• Updated: Sat, June 30, 2012

• Reported By: Phyllis — Woodland Park New Jersey United States of America
Sally Beauty Supply
Route 46 Clifton, New Jersey United States of America

Sally Beauty Supply When a clerk refuses to help an injured customer when the store is libel for an injury Clifton, New Jersey

June 16, 2012 I was injured at Sally Beauty Supply in Clifton, NJ because of their defective product and negligence. I was denied help by the store clerk and had to go elsewhere for aid. I filed a police report and contacted the corporate offices. The police contacted the store manager. I was lied to and treated poorly. I had to see a doctor and get a prescription. Although the corporate office said they would reimburse me for medical bills, I'm being ignored and they haven't put anything in writing. I woke up this morning only to see a post from their website saying "I like to "sue" people which is an outright lie and an attack on me personally. What kind of business is this that attacks customers and refuses aid to an injured person, especially when that injury occurred in their business and they are directly libel for it? I will never buy anything from this company and, apparently, I'm not the only one who has been treated badly by them. I would recommend anyone considering purchasing from Sally Beauty Supply think twice before doing so. This just happened 2012!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sally-Beauty-Supply/Clifton-New-Jersey-/Sally-Beauty-Supply-When-a-clerk-refuses-to-help-an-injured-customer-when-the-store-is-li-904965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sally Beauty Supply