Complaint Review: Salon Couture, District Heights, MD

• Updated: Sun, March 03, 2013

• Reported By: sarina — Laurel Maryland United States of America
Salon Couture, District Heights, MD
7625 Marlboro Pike,District Heights, MD Internet United States of America

Salon Couture, District Heights, MD Bad Hairstylist and False Advertisement, Internet

Me and my sister called the salon on Saturday morning for an appointment the receptionist or the owner said there was no stylist available for the day i said ok thank you. The lady called my office back 30 minutes later and said she has a stylist name David that will see me and my sister at 5:30 I said thank you i will see you then. We arrived at the salon at 5:29 and she walked us over to our stylist named David who was sitting there reading a book.

He ask what we wanted i told him a pin up and a touch up my sister wanted layers and curls well first it took him 1 1/2 hour to put my relaxer in and the same for my sister he then rolled my hair up and I sat under the dryer my sister sat in his chair and he did a little cutting it took him about 30 seconds and said he was done with her layers that she never received he then proceeded with my hair and he knew i didn't like it so he told me he will not use hairspray in case i wanted to wash it out later at home. [continued below]....
.....

My sister had to tell him to put heat in her hair and she ended up looking like a mop. Overall at the end he told us it will be $230.00 for my services i automatic charge $55.00 per person and $30.00 for each service they receive there are no prices up and I never seen his license Please never go to him i did notice one stylist that seemed pretty good and very consistent and his name was Quinton but David is the worst stylist I have ever seen in my 35 years. Something's got to be done they rated this Salon as the top salon and that is not true our stylist did not know how to style hair i think they put him their to make extra money for the salon because again i never saw his license. BEWARE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salon-Couture-District-Heights-MD/internet/Salon-Couture-District-Heights-MD-Bad-Hairstylist-and-False-Advertisement-Internet-1022848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salon Couture, District Heights, MD