Complaint Review: Salon PS

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Joey — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Salon PS
100 North Main Street. Chagrin Falls OH 44022 . Chagrin Falls, Ohio United States of America

Salon PS Takes over salons in senior communities and takes away independent contractor jobs - individuals running their own small business, as America was built upon, and reduce their pay. This reduces the st Chagrin Falls, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Fair work

Takes over salons in senior communities and takes away independent contractor jobs - individuals running their own small business, as America was built upon, and reduce their pay.  This reduces the standard of living for these individuals from middle class to the poor underpriviledged class, while the company makes an inapproportionate income from the sytlists work doing nothing or next to nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salon-PS/Chagrin-Falls-Ohio-44022/Salon-PS-Takes-over-salons-in-senior-communities-and-takes-away-independent-contractor-jo-937690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salon PS

Fair work

AUTHOR: satisfied employee - (United States of America)

I was self employed in the community that Salon PS came into well over a year ago.  I was happy to hear they were coming as I was excited to have help, and I have not been disappointed!

I interviewed with them and was hired on as an employee/stylist.  I have seen a dramatic increase in business within the salons I work in because of Salon PS.  They help advertise and promote business and have been able to greatly increase the staff needed within our community because the business is booming.

The pay is fair, my taxes are paid, insurance is paid and I get to work as much as I want.

Thanks, Salon PS, we have many more happy residents than we did before when I was trying to work on my own.  :)

expenditures