Complaint Review: Salt River Solar and wind

• Reported By: Missy — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Salt River Solar and wind
13370 W. Foxfire Dr. #104 Surprise, Arizona United States of America

Salt River Solar and wind VERY AWARE Surprise , Arizona

Be Very Aware of Salt River Solar.  We signed a contract in July of 2010 and it is almost April 2011and still do not have solar installed.  They lie and say the panels are in their warehouse, then they blame the manufacturer cannot supply them fast enough.  They do not return phone calls. I read the rebuttal on this website from the company and what they say is not true.  I have called Mike Fricker 6 times and never received a call back.  I have talked to scheduling who gives me the run around, I have talked to the sales manager, no one can give me a date that my solar will be installed.

So I called the manufacturer and they say they have plenty of panels in stock.  So Salt River solar company may be having financial problems that or they are terrible business people.

My advice ...... go with a different solar company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salt-River-Solar-and-wind/Surprise-Arizona-85374/Salt-River-Solar-and-wind-VERY-AWARE-Surprise-Arizona-710202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salt River Solar and wind