Complaint Review: Salte Visa Card

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:SpringHill Florida
Salte Visa Card
Po Box 136 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Salute Visa Card This scam company held my check for 3 1/2 weeks untill my pymt was late.Forcing people to pay over phone which costs 14.00 Newark New Jersey

When I made my first pymt I couldn't understand why my check had not cleared yet. I know it does not take almost 4 weeks for a check to get mailed and clear from FL to NJ. I called after my payment was marked late and guess what they said they had no record of my payment but the very next day my check cleared hmmm!!! KNow there web site does not come up so I can't make a payment on there and I'm sure as hell not mailing a pymt so I must know pay over the phone which costs 14.00.

I called last night 11-27-07 and I couldn't understand what the hell the lady was saying it was some broken arabic bulls**t from what I could hear she said the web site might be having problems WELL NO S**T!! for about 3 months know.SCAM SCAM get out if you can. Something needs to be done asap.

Johnnymac
SpringHill, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salte-Visa-Card/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/Salute-Visa-Card-This-scam-company-held-my-check-for-3-12-weeks-untill-my-pymt-was-lateF-287310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salte Visa Card