Complaint Review: Salute Credit Card Company

• Submitted: Sat, May 03, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 03, 2008

• Reported By:Lenoir City Tennessee
Salute Credit Card Company
P.O. BOX 1055 ATLANTA, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Credit Card Company SALUTE WILL CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD IF THEIR INTEREST CAUSES YOUR ACCOUNT TO GO OVERLIMIT ATLANTA Georgia

I made my payments to Salute Card, even when I opened my account with them and sent them a fee, it took me three weeks before I could even use my card, yet when their interest caused my c.c. to go overlimit, they immediately canceled my credit card. I tried and tried to talk to them, Email them and they refuse to open my account. They did not abide by their terms. I wrote them a letter over 7 months ago disputing my account... you know to this day I have not received an answer, as the law requires. I have disputed them on my credit reports...to this day they have not had the decency to answer me. Beware of answering their pre-approval for a credit card... go over limit just once... even if the interest causes you to go overlimit... you will never have credit privileges with Salute ever again.

Dennis
Lenoir City, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Credit-Card-Company/ATLANTA-Georgia-30348-5555/Salute-Credit-Card-Company-SALUTE-WILL-CANCEL-YOUR-CREDIT-CARD-IF-THEIR-INTEREST-CAUSES-YO-330335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Credit Card Company