Complaint Review: Salute Credit Card Company

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2008

• Reported By:City New Jersey
Salute Credit Card Company
P.O. Box 105374 Atlantic, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Credit Card Company I notified salute; asked if they did settlements they stated YES; therefore they gave me an amount to pay to settle my account out with them meaning to completely close the account where I would not recieve any more bills from them. It was agreed; I paid the same day, the following week I received a bill from salute stating that I owe over half of what I paid to close the account. Newark New Jersey

I notified salute by phone and asked if they did settlements, the person (Rick ext. 1646-121... I know the rest) that answered the phone stated YES. Therefore, I was given an amount to pay to settle my account to close it out. I paid the money over the phone by bank card. The following week I was sent a bill for over the amount that I paid in order to settle the account. I was not treated fairly and now I am not clear of these people yet. I suggest anyone who decides to get back on track with the credit DO NOT deal with salute this was my first time and last.

City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Credit-Card-Company/Atlantic-Georgia-30348-5374/Salute-Credit-Card-Company-I-notified-salute-asked-if-they-did-settlements-they-stated-YE-303811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Credit Card Company