Complaint Review: Salute Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:salem Oregon
Salute Credit Card
mysalutecard.com Saint Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

Salute Credit Card cancelled my credit card for NO reason Saint Louis Missouri

I had a Saulte credit card for 1 year with perfect payment history. Even got a credit line increase . One month after that increase ,my credit limit went 17 dollars over limit and they cancelled my card. Which does effect my credit history I've been restoring over the last 2 years. Very angry!! I believe they planned on dumping a percentage of thier card holders after giving credit line increases to maximize there income, but to limit there available credit for card holders..

Andrew
salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Credit-Card/Saint-Louis-Missouri-63179-0183/Salute-Credit-Card-cancelled-my-credit-card-for-NO-reason-Saint-Louis-Missouri-423300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Credit Card