Complaint Review: Salute Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, July 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:Bristol Pennsylvania
Salute Credit Card
Po Box 790174 St Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

Salute Credit Card Gave me a credit card, increased my limit then closed my account, put fees that did not belong St Louis Missouri

The Salute credit card company gave me a credit card. They told me that my history was good so they increased my limit.

The next thing I know, they closed my account. They wanted me to pay more than my minimum payment. When I did not, they put fees on my account.

When I pay online, the payment is my normal amount. When they send me my statement, it is more. They are trying to get more from me than they should.

They keep charging me maintenance fees for an acccount that is closed and will not remove them.

Ronald
Bristol, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Credit-Card/St-Louis-Missouri-63179-0174/Salute-Credit-Card-Gave-me-a-credit-card-increased-my-limit-then-closed-my-account-put-f-475048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Credit Card