Complaint Review: Salute Credit Card

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:Clearwater Florida
Salute Credit Card
www.mysalutecard.com Internet U.S.A.

Salute Credit Card Took fees from me but keep saying I have no account I have credit card Internet

I see I am not the only one who has been ripped off by Salute. I recieved my card & paid the fees but when I went to use my card it wouldn't let me. I contacted the office online and was told I had moved. Well, I haven't moved in over 5 years. I thought I had it straightened out but again when I went ot use my card again I was refused. Now the online staff is telling me I moved again and now I have no account. I have sent them all the info I have and still nothing helps. I can't afford to pay fees for something I can't use. Nothing I say to them seems to right this wrong. I am now so frustrated with it I am taking xanax to calm my nerves. My situation seems to be more than just mine. I noticed others are having problems with this so-called credit card company. They just want your money then treat you like chit. Sorry but I am so upset about this. I want others to know how they are and please don't be suckered in like I was.Warn others to this so they don't get hurt too.

Clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Credit-Card/internet/Salute-Credit-Card-Took-fees-from-me-but-keep-saying-I-have-no-account-I-have-credit-card-327660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Credit Card