• Report: #419047

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:bloomingdale New Jersey
Salute Georgia Atlanta
mysalutecard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa Credit Card fraud Atlanta Georgia

I opened an acount with salute visa for about a year. It cost $70 dollars and the credit limit was $70. Now as the each moth whent by the credit whent up, but if the credit whent up $50 I had to pay $50 dollars for the credit limit to go up, so as you see it the credit never whent up but the amount of money I put in it did. My credit limit was $280. NEVER LATE

Now on 1/02 I looked on the computer to see if my payment whent through I noticed there wasn't a credit limit or avaible credit. I called the copany, they told me that they were closing the program down. I said how come i didn't receive a notice. They told me that they didn't know that they were closing and that they just sent out the letters and I will receive it soon. But they know that they were closing because I looked up on the rip off report they started closing acounts in 11/07 they closed mine in 1/30. I wanted to know why they were closing and they couldn't tell me why but they know it wasn't from bankrup.

I really feel that they new what they were doing from the beginning. This bank open a program called "Salute Visa" calling it a credit card, but never really credit more like a bank card. The cedit limit was really my money and no credit was REAlLY involved. SO Now This Company just decited to close it because leagualy they had to keep this program opened this long so it is really a Leagualy Scam.

So the money they took from YOU & ME was all a planned Leagual SCAM. PLEASE HELP!!! WRIGHT TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, help get the balance of the cards be drop.

Nj bloomingdale
bloomingdale, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Georgia-Atlanta/Atlanta-Georgia/Salute-Visa-Credit-Card-fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-419047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Georgia Atlanta