Complaint Review: Salute Gold Visa

• Submitted: Sat, September 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: krc****2004 — Bullhead City Arizona United States of America
Salute Gold Visa

Salute Gold Visa Jefferson Capital Beware These companies are SCAM artists. Internet

I got a call from Midland Credit Management stating that I owed for a Visa Gold Card through Urban Trust and Bank.   I have never had this card.   I call Urban Trust and Bank they stated they never heard of me.  Called back Midland and they told me to contact Salute.  I did this and was told that they didn't have my account number on file but did have my ssn on file and to contact Jefferson Capital.  Contacted Jefferson Capital and they said to contact Midland.

I spoke to several different individuals at Midland and it was a joke.   They stated that they sent me a letter in Oct of 2009 to a CA address and I lived in AZ at that time.  Oh well you didn't answer you owe.  Then they said said that they sent me a letter to my current address, which they did not have until I gave it to them today, on 7/14/2011.  Funny, I didn't live at this address at that time.    Then they said they called me on 8/17/2011 at the phone number I had in July.

By this time I had moved and had a different phone number.  They stated I told them that I filed Chapter 13 bankrupsty and it was declined.   These people are jokes.  They finally said they would send me proof of the debt, I doubt it, and they were sorry for the inconvience.   I told them they should get their stories straight with everyone and if they wanted to sue me go ahead I would countersue them for fraud.  If they call just keep them giving you information because then you will see all of their lies.   It is funny in a way, because nobody knows anything.  What a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Gold-Visa/internet/Salute-Gold-Visa-Jefferson-Capital-Beware-These-companies-are-SCAM-artists-Internet-945171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Gold Visa