Complaint Review: Salute Visa Card, Mysalutecard.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 09, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Salute Visa Card, Mysalutecard.com
P.O. Box 136 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Salute Visa Card, Mysalutecard.com Major Rip-Off Newark New Jersey

I too received a card from them, I did receive it, but, have only received 1 bill and the interest rate was at 42% instead of the 21.9% I was quoted, I cannot get into the account to make a payment, it just gives me a page with other credit cards you can apply for. I am afraid that since I do not receive a bill nor that I can get into their website, I am racking up major late fees. This company is a total rip-off with no way of reaching them.

Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Card-Mysalutecardcom/Newark-New-Jersey-07101/Salute-Visa-Card-Mysalutecardcom-Major-Rip-Off-Newark-New-Jersey-273454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Card, Mysalutecard.com