Complaint Review: Salute Visa Card, Urban Trust Bank

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:punta gorda Florida
Salute Visa Card, Urban Trust Bank
PO Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa Card, Founded Under Urban Trust Bank TOTAL RIP OFF ON YEARLY FEE CHARGED< Then closed my account!!!!!! Atlanta Georgia

I applied for a Salute Card probably 2 years ago. I had agreed on the monthly fee, and guess I never read the FINE PRINT. Funny, they never charged me the yearly 150.00 until this August, however, it wasn't even on my statement until October!!!! They gave me an increase in my limit, hahaha, so I could pay the 150.00 yearly service fee. Then a couple weeks later I get a letter from them telling me how sorry they are but the CARD PROGRAM has been terminated. Yet, they still want me to pay that 150.00 DOUBTFUL!!!! I have sent them a letter and told them I have no problem paying what I have charged, however, until they resolve my statement, and remove the 150.00 since I have no use of the card any longer, I am sending no further payments. I have had all my payments on time, except in Oct.. cause I was angry when I got charged the 150.00. Figured I would go ahead and just continue to pay it and cancel the card prior to August of 2009, so they could not charge me again, then.. LO AND BEHOLD!!! I get the cancellation notice!

How can they be allowed to get away with this? Unite and do a class action suit... someone.. please ... figure it out and I will be right there in court!

Thanks!

Kathleen
punta gorda, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Card-Urban-Trust-Bank/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Salute-Visa-Card-Founded-Under-Urban-Trust-Bank-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-ON-YEARLY-FEE-CHARGED-Then-391564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Card, Urban Trust Bank