Complaint Review: Salute Visa Card

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:richwood Ohio
Salute Visa Card
mysalutecard.com Internet U.S.A.

Salute Visa Card they closed my account without knowing Newark New Jersey Internet

i received the papers in the mail about the salute card and me and my husband agreed to send it in to get it activated but come to find out that urban trust bank closed my account without me knowing and now they said we can reapply and still use the same initial payment and activate my card ,but you go to there website and you press apply online and it does nothing. now i have to call them back and request for my initial payment back. i hope other people like me see what salute visa card is doing.

Frustrated
richwood, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Card/internet/Salute-Visa-Card-they-closed-my-account-without-knowing-Newark-New-Jersey-Internet-291570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Card