Complaint Review: Salute Visa Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Centreville Maryland
Salute Visa Credit Card
P.O. Box 105555, Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa Credit Card This company is dishonest, criminal, untrustworthy and a complete rip-off! Atlanta Georgia

While trying to rebuild my credit after filing bankruptcy due to divorce, I decided to try this company to try and rebuild my credit. I figured they were honest and trustworthy, however, after a year of service, it has been a complete nightmare! They change your interest rates on a monthly basis. Their finance charges should be criminal and their annual fee of $150.00 which they failed to disclose when first getting my card (It was a much lower rate when I opened the account) and changed without notifying me. After they take all of your money and charge you out the rear, they will throw all of these other charges in to make you go over your credit limit or wait to cash your check until after the due date so they can add late charges. I have so much documentation on this company. This company should be shut down and I will do everything in my power to help do that so no one has to suffer the nightmare and financial stress I had to endure with this company. Please to all who read, pass this along, please stay away from this company. They are not trying to help you rebuild your credit. They are soley taking your money and in a criminal and unethical way. Please research the company and make sure they have been established for a long time and truly read reviews. I wished I had.

Centreville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Credit-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5555/Salute-Visa-Credit-Card-This-company-is-dishonest-criminal-untrustworthy-and-a-complete-388160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Credit Card