Complaint Review: Salute Visa Gold Card

• Submitted: Sun, January 18, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
Salute Visa Gold Card
Po Box 1055555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa Gold Card Closed my account and then sent me a letter Atlanta Georgia

I was also a victim of the Salute Visa Gold Card. They cancelled my card with no advance warning and now they are calling me 2-3 times a day telling me I am past due on my account and are adding on $35 late fees, they also took a phone payment from me and told me no charges would be added if I paid it that day. Well here comes my statement and I have a $12 phone payment fee added to it as well as a $35 late fee. I thought they were a pretty good credit card company until they pulled this. I told them over the phone the other day that this was a very unethical way of doing business, and that I was not one bit happy about the way they were conducting theeir business. I also told them to quit calling every day, because they were running up my cell phone bill.

Gailyn
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Gold-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Salute-Visa-Gold-Card-Closed-my-account-and-then-sent-me-a-letter-Atlanta-Georgia-413547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Gold Card