Complaint Review: Salute Visa Gold

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Salute Visa Gold
mysalutecard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa Gold Blanket Cancellations by backing bank Atlanta Georgia

Yesterday I received notice on termination of card program. I called customer service and the representative informed me that the backer Urban Trust Bank had terminated all Salute Visa Gold cards. I had just received an offer to make me a "preferred" customer, something they say less than 10% of customers receive. Payments have never been missed but the letter was bolded where they informed me of my obligation to pay as if I may not! Salute has not informed me of any rate changes pending but I fear they will come. I'm not sure that I completely buy the explanation I was given and I don't understand how this can happen when you have been a loyal customer.

Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Gold/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Salute-Visa-Gold-Blanket-Cancellations-by-backing-bank-Atlanta-Georgia-387863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa Gold