Complaint Review: Salute Visa, Urban Trust Bank

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:Lake City Florida
Salute Visa, Urban Trust Bank
P.O. Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa, Urban Trust Bank A REALLY, REALLY BAD OUTFIT Atlanta Georgia

I did everything right with the NO-CLASS, SCAMMING company, Salute Visa/Urban Trust Bank and received a poorly written letter titled "Notice of Termination of Card Program."

I have an idea is has something to do with the current bail-out of the banks, and before long they will be on the prowl again to victimize a new set of borrowers by charging outrageous rates--$6.50 monthly "maintenance fee"; a $4.50 charge for paying your bill online, and, every year an annual fee of $85. Why they gave up such a racket is beyond me; trust me, I suspect they will be back.

Avoid them--count up what their yearly charges--for NO SERVICE--total and ANY ALTERNATIVE to the scumbags would be an upgrade.

Since I paid that annual fee and did not get an entire year of service for it, I have ask for a portion of it back. I'm betting it won't happen.

I paid on time or early, was never late; thought I could use them to help my credit score. My advice to decent people everywhere--try anyone else.

Juddlooking
Lake City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa-Urban-Trust-Bank/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Salute-Visa-Urban-Trust-Bank-A-REALLY-REALLY-BAD-OUTFIT-Atlanta-Georgia-391287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa, Urban Trust Bank