Complaint Review: Salute Visa

• Submitted: Fri, November 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:Newark California
Salute Visa
PO Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Salute Visa RIFOFF ARTISTS Atlanta Georgia

I have had a Salute Visa card for about 2 years. I have NEVER been late or missed a payment. I too have received a letter advising that my Salute Visa Gold accout has been terminated. They advised me that my minimum payments are expected to be made in a timely manner. They further advised me that if I wished to avoid account maintenance fees that I have the option of paying off my balance in full.

I called the number given in the letter to find out why this action was being taken and I talked to a woman with a heavy foreign accent and I was told that it wasn't anything personal and that I'm not the only one who have received that letter. This is supposed to make me feel better????

I'm going to file a report with the Atlanta GA Better Business Bureau.

Donald
Newark, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute-Visa/Atlanta-Georgia/Salute-Visa-RIFOFF-ARTISTS-Atlanta-Georgia-389098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute Visa