Complaint Review: Salute

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2007

• Reported By:houston Texas
Po Box 11802 Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.

Salute TOTAL RIPOFF Newark New Jersey

I have read several complaints on here about SALUTE
I to have experianced a stop payment on a check that was mailed well in advance and in plenty of time to get to them and be cashed.
As some of you mentioned I to ended up stopping payment after 3 weeks
the same process was givin to me. $30.00 to stop payment on a bill that I only owed $20.00 on and then of course as some of you have also mentioned. SALUTE deposited it the very next day..'HOW IRONIC' ! Then I get a bill for $35.00 late fee...$35.00 overdraft...and another $35.00 for my stop payment check!!
I only owed $20.00 but, over paid $80.00 two weeks in advance before the bill was due..when I called their number on the back of the credit card...a recorded automated machine kept giving me ONLY info that my credit card had been activated. no way to contact or speak to ANYONE!!!

I then had to wait for the next bill to come in with a number that I could actually Reach a CSA agent and discuss the problem at hand.

Long story short I talked to a SALUTE supervisor tonite and guess what ??
I did all the talking. it was like talking to myself.
So whatever you do, stay away from SALUTE. they are scam artists!!
and will cost you a BUNDLE.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2007 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salute/Newark-New-Jersey-07101-8102/Salute-TOTAL-RIPOFF-Newark-New-Jersey-289000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salute