Complaint Review: Salvage World

• Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Kennewick Washington United States of America
Salvage World
401 E LAS OLAS BLVD Internet United States of America

Salvage World 401 E LAS OLAS BLVD FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA WILL NOT REFUND MY $1200 INTERNET, Florida

Complaint Description:

On April 2, 2012. I made 3 deposits with this company of $400 each. I thought I was bidding on a vehicle but every time I actually "won" the vehicle on auction they would tell me that I dind't win the auction because someone had bid more than me. Their online system told me I won the bid,but they wouldn't honor my winninig bid. Then I decided to not argue with them and request my money back. I called them several times, and after finally gettinga hold of somebody they said I had to wait 90 days to get my money back. I waited the 90 days and have been trying to get it back since then!!THIS COMPANY IS SUCH A FRAUD!!!

On 7/10/12 after calling several times and yelling at them over the phone becasue they wouldn't give me my money back, they finally put $310 back into my checking account. However the amount they owe me is $1200 NOT $310.00. That is when Kia Jones sent me an email, that i've attached to this complaint. This company refuses to refund me my money! I have repeated attempts to get a hold of them. They keep telling me they will refund me my money by the end of the day. This is the last email they sent me on 7/24/12, where they misspelled my name and promissed to return my money to me.

They have not tried to call me at all as they claim, it is very hard to get a hold of them. I tried calling them for over two week, and only until i threatenend to get an attorney and go to the BBB did this guy send me this email. If they have proof that they have tried calling me I'd like to see it. I still havent received my money from the date of this email on 7/24/12:

EMAIL THEY SENT:............................Hi Robert, I have tried to call you back multiple times, I'm sorry you were unable to reach me. The remaining portion of you deposit is being processed today. I will be in the office till 3pm if you would like to contact me. 7/24/12 Sincerely, Kia Jones www.SalvageWorld.net 1-718-303-0800 Office ext 1003

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvage-World/internet/Salvage-World-401-E-LAS-OLAS-BLVD-FORT-LAUDERDALE-FLORIDA-WILL-NOT-REFUND-MY-1200-INTERNE-923676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvage World