Complaint Review: Salvage World

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: James — Cowichan Bay British Columbia
Salvage World
Internet USA

Salvage World salvageworld kept my deposits totaling $900.00 ignoring my requests to return even a portion Fort Lauderdale Florida 33301

Salvageworld ignored my requests for a return of my deposits totaling $900.00.I understand they are entitled to withhold some fees but they have failed to return my calls or refund any part of my deposit.

I made two bids on salvage motorcycles, which were unsuccesful and my account now shows a balance of 0. I hope others check your site before sending them money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvage-World/internet/Salvage-World-salvageworld-kept-my-deposits-totaling-90000-ignoring-my-requests-to-retu-1160979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvage World