Complaint Review: Salvage world

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: AbuGhazaleh — Sarasota Florida
Salvage world
4701 SW 45TH ST. BLDG 16 BAY 32 DAVIE FLORIDA, Florida USA

Salvage world ( GSA Auctionis main company And Ezhaul Shipping subsidiary ) Paid Salvageworld for shipping but service is not provided had to shipping agency teh amount again. DAVIE FLORIDA Florida

I have bought a Mercedes Benz 2011 E350 Coup (VIN#: WDDKJ5GB8BF107278) from Salvagewold and paid my dues, for car and shipping services. Paid Salvageworld part of the amount as then they asked me later to pay the rest of the amount to Ezhaul a subsidiary company. Total amount paid for shipping only is 2471 $( 1346$ to salvage and 1125$ to Ezhaul). after 3 month the car reach Jabal Ali Port dubai, the local shipping agent contact me to come and collect the car but first i have to pay the shipment fee to CRF Rinikens USA and got the car realse.

As I was contacting salvagewold( Mr. Paul - Manager) and Ezhaul( John  Danial ) but they kept postponding for 30 days. so that the reason i paid CFR to minimize the damage due to delay charges at the port, I have paid 240$ delay charges due to ignornace of salvageworld. Now im asking Salvageworld to refund me the shipping fees of 2471$ as they did not pay the amount to CFR ( I got invoice from CFR that i have paid as well credit card receipt), salvageworld never responded via email to me nor to CFR in regarding the payment, they stick with verbal phone and keep saying we will. [continued below]....

Further, I have request them to refund the 500$ deposit fee for bidding resently as i won`t need to bid again but the ignored this request as well which is my right per the policy.

please assist me to refund the amount and consider your fee for the service. I got all wire transfer amount receipts and online invoices from salvageworld, CFR & Ezhaul for the shipment

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Salvage-world-/DAVIE-FLORIDA-Florida-33301/Salvage-world-GSA-Auctionis-main-company-And-Ezhaul-Shipping-subsidiary-Paid-Salvage-1095314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Salvage world